March: C#/ .NET Framework Job in Nashville TN
C#/ .NET Framework Job in Nashville TN
Think you are a great fit for this role? Send Hunter an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Well-funded startup backed by a Silicon Valley VC
- Nashville award winner for Startup of the Year
- Heading to becoming cash positive within the first year of being funded
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
- C#/ .NET Framework
- Automated integration and unit testing
- AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud Infrastructures
- Databases: PostgreSQL, NoSQL, SQL Server
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Software Engineer who loves and stays current with technology and is looking to play a pivotal role in the technical direction of a quickly growing startup. The ideal candidate is an extrovert, a self-motivated leader, is innovative, and is able to place the company and the team ahead of himself/herself.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Play a lead role in the product development life-cycle (PDLC) as a technical visionary
- Assist in the development of high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, per commitments made to stakeholders and executive team
- Constantly review the work being planned and done to ensure that it in-line with the expected product-market outcome and technical soundness
- Be responsible for security and conformance to the requirements laid by regulatory bodies such as HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, etc.
- Advise product managers on the inclusion and prioritization of new BOS components and component updates based on internal and external developer feedback
- Help set and constantly review development and technology standards
- At least eight years of programming/development experience
- You will bring extensive knowledge and experience of the current technologies, applications, environments, standards and practices to our team
- You will be able to translate abstract vision statements into technical definitions