Senior Software Engineer
Think you are a great fit for this role? Send Hunter an email at email@example.com.
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the product and development team providing technical leadership to ensure the delivery of systems that enable the execution of Contessa programs. Responsibilities also include developing and implementing innovative systems in collaboration with internal teams and strategic business partners. This position supports new and existing software and system development of clinical, financial, and analytic-based solutions designed to support innovate healthcare delivery models. The position is in Nashville, TN and relocation is not available.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to clarify technical system requirements related to business needs
- Develop system applications to company coding standards and quality
- Manage technical development, maintenance, and enhancements of business system applications
- Collaborate with product and development partners to determine the optimal solution architecture to ensure application efficiency, maintainability, and scalability
- Assist in the development of high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, per commitments made to stakeholders and executive team
- Report product/development status to the appropriate stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Self-starter, willing to dig in and find the next thing to work on
- 7+ years of software engineering/development experience required
- Demonstrated industry hands-on experience with fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Proven track record of providing guidance and leadership on big data tool development
- Healthcare system knowledge and a strong understanding of electronic health systems and functions required.
- Strong experience with software design patterns
Required Technology Skills
- Backend Experience:ASP.NETCore, Node.js
- Frontend Experience: Angular (w/ TypeScript), Vue, React, or a comparable framework
- Data Modeling and Transformation
Preferred Technology Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience converting monolithic software to microservices